- Log into OCUworks (go to www.okcu.edu/careers and click on the OCUworks logo. (First time users will need to register for a free account.)
- Upload your resume(s) under “My Account” then “My Documents” section. If you should need assistance with your resume, please contact Career Services.
- Once you are logged in to your OCUworks account go to “Schedules” at the top of the page.
- Select “Qualified Schedules” to see on-campus interview opportunities that you can currently apply for. (If you select “Future Schedules”, these schedules are either not open for application at this time, or you do not meet the qualifications.)
- Click on the job title to bring up additional information.
- To apply for the positions, click “Request Interview” on the left of the page. Choose the résumé and/or cover letter that you would like to submit to the employer and then click “save.”
- Once the application deadline passes the employer will have one week to make selections. You will be notified by email if you are selected for an interview along with instructions on how and when to sign up on the schedule.
If you should have any questions at all through this process, please contact Career Services at (405) 208-5171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.