Kramer School of Nursing brings its RN-to-BSN program to new sites every year! Classes started in August 2011 in Lawton, OK, at Comanche County Memorial Hospital and Ardmore Mercy Memorial Health Center.
Rural RN-to-BSN Announcement: Click here to listen online! (.mp3)
The good news:
- You have already met math and science requirements with your RN license.
- Our nursing courses require no exams or nursing care plans.
- Nursing classes meet with real professors coming to you in person. General education classes are offered online with on-site support and personalized attention.
- Most RN students finish the BSN in just nine months!
- We require no entry or placement exams, making this the most streamlined process of any Oklahoma nursing school.
Classes meet for 16 weeks in the fall and 16 weeks in the spring, in two 8-week sessions each. Get a full month off for the holiday season!
For admission requirements and more information, go to the RN-to-BSN Program page.
To get started, contact us at (405)208-5909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is your chance! Let us help you obtain your BSN!