Student employment at Oklahoma City University is open to all students, without regard to whether they are eligible to receive federal work study. Students are given the opportunity to contribute to their education funds while learning skills that will benefit them in the classroom and beyond. Employers benefit from students’ talents, insight and enthusiasm.
How to use OCUWORKS online
The objectives of the Student Employment Office are to provide learning opportunities for students, standardized practices and procedures for Student Employment and a centralized information system for student employment opportunities. It also seeks to enhance the awareness of student employment and to increase the number, variety, and quality of both on-campus and off-campus employment opportunities.
- Visit okcu.edu/careers and click on OCU Works.
- If you are a first time user, you will be prompted to create a profile.
- Select the Jobs tab.
- In the Position Type field, select the type of position you are interested in/eligible for.
- Federal Work study — Search these positions if you qualify for Federal Work Study program.
- Departmental/Institutional Work Study — Search these positions if you do not qualify for the Federal Work Study program but are interested in on-campus employment.
- Internship, Full-time, Part-time, and Temporary positions are for students pursuing off-campus, non-work study employment. Please contact Career Services with questions about these positions.
- Select a position you are interested in that matches your skill set.
- Follow the instructions on the job description page to apply.
- If you are hired, you will be contacted by a supervisor. At this time, you will discuss scheduling and other specifics related to your new position.
Associate Director of Financial Aid
Career Management Specialist